Hummus is the answer for a great snack. Both smooth and thick, you can have hummus for lunch as well. All you need will be some tortilla or bread.
Houmous or Hummus is a Middle Eastern recipe and Hummus means “chickpea” in Arabic language.
Easy hummus recipe
- 500 gr chickpeas ( boiled or canned)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tablespoon yogurt
- Lemon juice
How to make easy hummus?
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Put chickpeas, tahini, crushed garlic and yogurt in a blender and mix until it’s all smooth.
- You can add lemon juice as you mix it or squeeze it later.
- When you are ok with the flavour, scrape it into a bowl.
- Sprinkle spices and maybe decorate with some walnuts.